Monday, December 17, 2012

13 Things You 'Probably' Don't Know About Me

So just for fun, I thought I'd share thirteen random things that most people don't know about me.

1. I can eat a whole cucumber by myself.
2. I am not in any way flexible or athletic.
3. When I was little, I took ballet, gymnastics, tee-ball, and soccer. (not all at the same time)
4. I don't like carrots. At all.
5. I am Poleish, German, Irish, American Indian, French, and Sweetish.
6. I talk to myself when I'm alone.
7. I spend most time making faces in the mirror while brushing my teeth.
8. I cry when I watch UP.
9. Strangers will think I'm shy and quiet, but my friends know that I do the weirdest things and say the most random stuff.
10. Whenever my hair blows in the wind, I imagine myself as a supermodel.
11. I can't stand Justin Bieber.
12. When I was around 5 years old, I said I wanted to work at Build-A-Bear, have 100 kids, 2 dogs, 2 horses, and 5 cats when I got older.
13. My favorite show is 19 Kids And Counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment