Monday, March 26, 2012

Grandkid #11

I can't type all my excitement into this one post, but I'm gonna give it a try! Since this is my personal journalism blog, I thought this would be the perfect place to share this exciting news.... Grandkid number eleven is on the way! And no, it's not us, but my aunt Tanya!! 
 Congrats to the amazing aunt, mom, wife, sister, daughter, cousin, and friend,Tanya!!! (a.k.a. 'TT') And the awesome uncle, friend, teacher, son, cousin, husband, and soon to be again dad, Jason!
  My little imaginative 21/2 year old cousin, Noah is gonna have a baby sister or brother! Which to him, means a little play mate ;) 


 We'll all be blessed and happy to have another little Yungmann, whether it's a boy or a girl, but I am secretly praying for a girl. The only female cousins of mine live hours away from us, and two are even states away. So I think a little girl with the (soon to be 7) boys would be pretty nice ;) Besides, I need someone I can model my hair clips on, make handbands for, do photoshoots with, all that girl stuff! I mean, for the past several years, I've been looking at little pink and purple girl clothes, dresses, sandals and saying "I need a little girl!" and obviously, haven't got it.... So if I could finally have a baby girl that's related to me, and lives less then 30 minutes from me, I would be in heaven :) But like I said, I'm a static either way! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment