Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Insanity

Well today was a pretty good day... This morning I got up and read some Genesis (no, not just because I'm named after that book....) in the Bible, and prayed a nice long prayer. My favorite way to start off a day :) I then watched 19 Kids and Counting and Amish Out of Order with mom and dad. Afterwords, I hesitantly got out the laptop and worked on school. Oh, did I mention I'm over a month behind? :P Yyeeaahh.  So I have some major catching up to do. But once I finished school, Kara came over and we did Insanity. My mom, Kara, and I did it. If you don't know what Insanity is, it is a craaazy intense workout. And I mean crAzy. So I made it through about a quarter of the 30 minute workout. I was so incredibly nauseous, mainly because I hadn't eaten anything all day. The thing doesn't lie. It is truly INSANE.

Later we had my dad's famous enchiladas. And I made double chocolate chip bread. Two words-Chocolate. Heaven. And then, we finished off the night with an episode of The Voice=)

(Here are some pictures from the past week with Kolya!)





 

Just remember...
Jesus LOVES you!!

Genesis 

2 comments:

  1. Insanity was over 40 minutes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby, that little boy looks so different already!! He is such a love :))

    ReplyDelete